A two-part workshop consisting of two three-hour sessions on two consecutive days, Left-Brain Planning For Right-Brain People (LBP) is a generous, flexible, satisfying method of working with time, in time and on time.
In just six hours you’ll dramatically improve your capacity to:
- get things done
- meet commitments to yourself and others
- do what you say you want to do (instead of thinking about it and feeling guilty)
- transform procrastination into productivity
- feel less chaotic, bewildered, helpless
- become more directed, clear and in control
- overcome overwhelm
- end that powerless sense of “Uh-oh, where did the day go? I’ve accomplished nothing!”
- harness the power of “relentless incrementalism”
- align your goals, dreams and longings with what you’re doing to get there
- understand planning holistically: in whole-life terms and in the next 15 minutes
- enjoy the passage of time; use it wisely and strategically, in all phases of life
Session One: Monday, December 28, 2020, 2:30 to 5:30 pm CST
Session Two: Tuesday December 29, 2020, 2:30 to 5:30 pm CST
Taking place over two days, Left-Brain Planning’s two consecutive three-hour sessions build on each other. They’re timed to make the best possible use of that weird interval between Christmas-and-New-Years (during which, in Covid times, lots of us might otherwise be climbing the walls).
Especially for creatives and the self-employed, as well as those in transition (new parents… newly retired people), this workshop is a major game-changer for anyone who is having a hard time with procrastination, low energy, getting off track, transforming good ideas into reality.
If you have a hard time meeting deadlines, if everything from getting bills paid on time, to completing a batch of laundry to returning library books by their due dates seem frustratingly difficult, LBP will change this.
It’s also timely if you used to have it together but find yourself thrown off by the disorientation of Covid times: this’ll help you reorient productively in the face of uncertainty.
(And P.S.: even those who are naturally well-organized left-brain persons will benefit from LBP’s whole-life approach and paradigm.)
As I mentioned in the video above, this workshop is priced on a pay-what-you-are-able scale: $45-$95 for Covid times.
My typical two-day workshop registration fee is $175, so this is a deeply discounted offering … my wish to get this out there and offer practical support for these challenging, everything-is-a-blur, times.
If you need further financial support to be able to attend, please email Sweetie at email@example.com to arrange registration We’re happy to work with you.
Registration is closed.
After you are confirmed in the class, you will receive information about items you’ll want to gather before the class. Most items will be things you may have already (favorite pens, an art spiral, etc) but we will provide an Amazon list that you can also utilize if desired. All items are optional, but I will share my favorite brands and choices.